Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Tuesday 17 June 2014

The Morning After The Night Before.............


Last night, I was out at an office event thingy to watch the match with colleagues and clients. I am not a footie fan as such, it usually depends on my mood and how good the game  is. Last night's game was bleh and sadly my iPhone's battery died on me plus Airtel's network did not 'allow me to be great' at the venue, so you can imagine my dilema. I was internetless. No, I am not an internet addict joo. :). Sigh.

I made lemonade out of my situation though, I played games on my iPad and then wrote a few drafts for this blog (Yay me, hehehehe).Brace yourselves as I unleash the posts.

Oh yeah, the image above is sort of what I look like at the moment, without the fluffy slippers ofkess. :D

Enjoy the rest of your day fellows. :)

#AllHeartsAlways

1 comment:

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living