Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Monday 2 June 2014

Trouncing Monday Blues




Hello everyone and welcome to a brand new week. I had the most restful weekend I've had in a long time. Besides cooking, being climbed upon, pulled, pushed and caressed by my ever active children, I didn't do much. Usually I have lots of functions packed into a weekend but this one weekend, I just chilled and I feel better for it. (although to be honest, it felt odd in a good way, lol)

Anyway, the weekend is over (boohoo) and Monday is here (whoop whoop). A lot of people dread Mondays but not me. Even though getting out of bed is one of the hardest things I face on Monday mornings (Sunday nights often seem shorter, in my mind), once I'm up I get right into it. I hardly let dreary Monday facts gets me down.




People call it "Monday Blues", which is basically that dragging feeling of reluctance workers and students feel at the thought of returning to work or studies. Still, life must go on with or without you, so why not just make the most of it.




I have a few suggestions to overcoming your Monday Blues (I'm telling you free of charge too, hehehe) and I will list them below:

* By mentally boosting ones spirits up. Believe it is mind over matter. 



*By helping others. Nothing perks me up better than doing this. Give it a try.




*Orchestrating a successful and productive day ahead, regardless of any obstacles that may arise.




*Have a lush cuppa. This is guaranted to cheer you up if well prepared.



*Finally, paint your nails before work resumes. I find this therapeutic.  (not for the guys though, then again....;)



Phew! Well there you have it. I hope it works out for you.




Have a splendidly productive day ahead.

#AllHeartsAlways

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living