Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Monday 7 July 2014

Hello Monday... :)





It's a wet wet wet Monday out here and the traffic, as usual, is impossible. I'm just glad I get to start another week hale and hearty. I'm also looking forward to the mountain of workload before me this week (yes, you read that right, lol).



Mostly because I will be taking up a fresh #AllHeartsAlways project this week and it promises to be challenging. There's so much to do in terms of providing basic amenities for Nigerians and seeing as things are, politically, we the citizens just have to roll up our sleeves and help ourselves. I will be posting up more on the project as soon as I'm done with my ground work/investigations.



Do have a splendid week ahead and endeavor to be #AllHeartsAlways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living