Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Monday 7 July 2014

I Loathe Being A Statistic...............





As a teenager, one of the things I loathed the most was being a statistic under ANY situation. That singular loathing is why I have survived many challenges thrown at me (and why some might think I am a rebel of some sort). I like being "the one that got away, the exception to every rule". However bad or tough a situation may be, I try my best possible to overcome it rather than give in and succumb to being part of the statistics that define such occasions.




Having such a notion at the back of my mind propels me into success, more often than not and I think more people should think like that too. It's what makes you keep your head screwed on tight, even while all those around you are loosing theirs. It's what sets you apart and makes you a trail blazer.




So be encouraged to stand out and stand up for what is right.  Don't just be a number in the book. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living