Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Naked or Clothed?







Aha!! I gotcha with that headline didn't I? For the record, this is NOT that sort of post so get your mind out of the gutter. LMAO




So this post is about your "dress-code" when you go to sleep. Naked or clothed? I've had this discussion with some friends and the responses I got were hilarious, to say the least. While some preferred sleeping clothed in order not to give their boos ideas/easy access (wink wink), others slept clothed to avoid embarrassment in case there's such an emergency that requires jumping out of bed and fleeing (hahaha, what an inexplicable sight that would be). Those of us who slept in the buff also had their reasons for doing so. Reasons such as it makes couples more intimate, I like the feel of my skin between sheets, I'm a closet nudist, etc surfaced.

Well, I bring you glad tidings today (thank me later dears ;). A recent poll, by Cotton USA, across Britain showed that the most content couples are those who sleep together in the nude. Sleeping naked is seen to be the secret to a happy relationship.



I quite agree with this poll because it must be hard to remain vexed when you AND your partner are starkers (deletes visual image from mind), I mean think about it. That's why I love the average beds in the UK. They are built to automatically end unresolved issues by being the sizes they are, compact. When a couple are in the average British bed, their bodies simply must touch at some point and if you went to bed in the buff in the first place, Voila! Problem solved automatically. LOL. The beds in Nigeria are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wide that you would often need to call each other using the interom on both ends of the room (alright, I kid, I kid but you get my drift. Hehehe)

So there you have it, from my own investigations, the secret to a happy relationship is a compact mattress and sleeping in the buff. Feel free to share your testimonies in the comments sections. ;)

Ciao.


4 comments:

  1. waoh...you just stated the basic issues I have been complaining about. couples do not need a 6X6 bed. They need something much smaller than that that allows that touch every now and then. As per starkers, my situation, one is and the other is not...lobatan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao. I'm with you on the compact bed size. :)

      Delete
  2. Well i actually agree with this poll but hubby no gree make i sleep naked o, so i at least manage to wear very skimpy night wear...with no panties of course

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you need to show him this article o! No dulling. ;) P.s I love skimpy silky night wear too. ;)

      Delete

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living