Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Saturday 25 April 2015

Be A Survivor, Be Inspired.



This is such an inspiring video by renowned actor Tyrese Gibson and I felt the need to post it and encourage some people out there. I have been through so much in my life but one thing always gets me thorugh the situations and it is the testimony I envision at the end of each test. I see challenges as tests, temporary hurdles over which I must scale to get to the finish line. It's never easy at all, but it is always worth it in the end when I share my testimonies and inspire others by it. It keeps me surviving and WINNING. :)

Watch and share the video below, you can't tell who is in dire need of the encouraging and inspirational words. 






1 comment:

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living