Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Monday 15 June 2015

Please Bring Great-Grandpa Back Home


A few days ago, I drafted a post about kidnappings in Nigeria and I was yet to complete and publish it when I got the news that my good friend's 97-year-old grandpa has been kidnapped. The poor old man was taken forcefully from his home in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State about 6 days ago and the family has been contacted to pay a ransom to secure his release. 



What sort of creatures would kidnap a man this frail for ransom? Is he being fed right? Does he have access to healthcare? Are they clothing him warmly in this weather? I pray grandpa is returned safe and sound. Please if you have any information about his whereabouts, kindly email me on bukiotuyemi@gmail.com.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living