Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Wednesday 8 July 2015

We Will Not Forget #BringBackOurGirls

I've featured awesome singer Alex Boye a few times on my blog because I really love his music and focus on life. I only just saw his cover of Marvin Gaye's What's Going On and once again, he's won me over with his purely awesome music. 

A couple of days back, I realized that it had been 444 days since the Chibok girls had been kidnapped from their dear parents and it broke me that humanity had sunk to such a level as we're at. Very sad. This song is a remembrance of all victims of terrorism. We will not forget you all. We will overcome evil with good yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living