Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Thursday 27 August 2015

#DearBuki: I'm Jealous Of My Sister's Success!


Hello dear blog readers, how has your day been? I have started a column tagged #DearBuki where you can send whatever issues weighing on your minds and I would do my best to proffer solutions to them by giving my opinion and showing other perspectives to them. I do a lot of these guidance and counselling offline so I felt the need to bring it on my blog. Do send me an email on bukiotuyemi@gmail.com and we will put heads together. Check out the first post here.

As they say, a problem shared, is a problem half solved.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Buki, can you please help me?I am ashamed to say that I am envious of my sister. She always has everything going fine in her life but I have to struggle and struggle. I know it is wrong to feel this way because she is very kind to me and our family members but I cannot help it.I have prayed about this bad spirit but I still detest her sometimes. What can I do?

Angela

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Angela, they say the first step to getting a solution to a problem is admittance that indeed there is a problem. I'm glad you have been able to see this feeling as abnormal. The way I see it, this abnormal feeling is called Envy and it never does anyone any good.

I would advise you begin to see the good in yourself and get rid of this underlying inferiority complex you're having. I also think, if you can, you need to see a psychologist to help you through these feelings. There are experienced professionals who can help you deal with this. You might also want to sit your sister down and talk to her, perhaps she's also noticed and can help you overcome this feeling. Maybe it's as a result of an incidence in both your pasts that triggers such feeling.

It is always good to be happy for others and to be contented with what you have even as you strive to be a better. It gives you peace of mind and puts you in a good place and brings positive energies around you. Be #AllHeartsAlways.

I wish you peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living