Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Envy Or Revenge?


When I first came across the video below, I was gobsmacked! It's a dashcam recording from an Aston Martins that shows a man pushing a pram, yet using a key to scratch the lovely and very expensive car and causing about £9000 worth of repairs on the car. I didn't know what to make of it at first but after pondering on it, I am convinced it is beyond envy.

So many people have been calling for his head and all but I really don't think envy made him do it. He is wearing what appears to be a top designer tracksuit and that pram he's holding is quite high-end. Also, his posture show traces of vindictiveness (I can tell, just accept this. lol) from the determined way he looks around him to the seeming satisfaction he gets why dragging his key along the £100,000 worth car.

Whatever his reasons may have been, he was wrong and I can only imagine the fury and dismay of the owner. The saddest part in all of this for me is the fact that someone capable of doing something like this while with a baby has access to the child in the first place. Na from clap e dey enter dance o.





UPDATE: Officers from & have arrested a man in connection with suspected criminal damage on an Aston Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living