Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Wednesday 19 August 2015

We Remember, One Year On...


A whole year has passed since the late Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh made the ultimate sacrificial choice of risking her life to ensure millions of Nigerians did not catch the dreaded Ebola virus which swept across the world last year. I wrote about it here and here and I will never forget her huge and selfless sacrifice. If she had not taken charge of that situation Sawyer put us all in, you and I probably wouldn't be here today.

I hope Nigerians would always remember her and say prayers for her family. I aim to be just as selfless and coordinated in my daily doings. I pray her soul rests in perfect peace.

Thank you ma'am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living