Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Wowsers! Reggae Version Of Adele's Hello



I have heard various covers of Adele's Hello and I have loved several. I mean I really owe Adele a whole lot of hugs and kudos for bringing my Joe out of hiding and back into the spotlight with this song, on which he slayed. 



You all know how excited I get about music, right? Well, I just listened to Nigerian artist Omawunmi's cover of the same song and I am gobsmacked in a delightful way. I mean, she freaking did a reggae version of it. How cool is that?

Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I loved Omawumni's version as well. Extremely funky!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very much so, and on point. :) I listen to it several times daily. Help!!!!! lol

      Delete

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living