Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Thursday 17 December 2015

Amazing Christmas Give Back.




Ok, if you thought the post I did earlier was heartwarming, you need to see this one. An airline decided to rewards its customers with a special Christmas surprise. It really touched me. No, I'm not crying, there are onions on my keyboard. 

Can't believe a guy was asked what he wanted for christmas and he said "socks and underwear"!!! Hian. Bless his simple heart. :)

I am here still believing I will get a car and a few other things I have wished for all year. Yes ke, the year has not ended yet after all. Still enough time for last minute miracles. ;) 

We will have a Christmas give-away on this blog. I am still thinking of the format. Hit me up. Let's go #AllHeartsAlways.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living