Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Wednesday 16 December 2015

"Hello" Cover In Pidgin English!



I came across (thanks to my dear friend and gramps KA) this brilliant Pidgin English version of Adele's Hello and it thrilled me to bits. It is refreshing to see our Naija lingua sung this way.

I can't wait to hear a Jamaican cover of this song as well. :)

P.s I'm not unaware of the political chaotic brouhaha going on in Nigeria presently, but I will write about that in due course because it is depressing enough. Until I do, I choose to post refreshing and lighter stuff on my blog. I cannot comman go an kee mysef on top these matters and y'all know music is my escape, right? ;)

Enjoy.


1 comment:

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living