Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Tuesday 1 December 2015

New Month, New Beginning


Wow, it's kinda hard to believe this year is rounding up so quickly. Wasn't it just yesterday we were all screaming "Happy new year"? :) I am glad to be alive and well on this first day of December. So many things have happened during the course of the year, so many people have sadly passed on, so many lessons have been learned, so many mysteries unravelled, so many feelings have surfaced, so many things have happened. 

I am grateful because I am alive and well (I cannot say this enough, knowing the challenges I have faced so far), and so are my family members, loved ones, blog visitors and friends. Yes, I am really grateful for each and everyone of you. 

At the beginning of the year, I wished it would be a productive year for me and for you all. So far, it has been but i still have some unmet expectations so I am willing all of these to unravel by all means before the end of this year. It is not too late to achieve what you set out to achieve at the beginning the year. We have at least 30 days left in 2025 to make this happen, so make it happen. :)

Cheers and do have a prosperous month ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living