Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Pushing Ahead No Matter What.


I had plans of writing a lot during this holiday but I haven't even had the time or strength. It has been one thing after the other, good and bad alike.

I think the 27th of December, for me, was one of the saddest days in this year. So many news of tragic and avoidable deaths of people I knew. I've never been one to trivialise any death but it hit me yesterday that it's a different ball game when the global press headlines are of someone you actually knew.

In the past week, I've also had really close friends and family members narrowly escape death. It really puts things in perspective for me and makes me more grateful, appreciative of life yet confused AF as to what the heck life is all about at the end of the day. Sigh.

Anyway, life simply must go on no matter what, I have chosen to see all glass cups as half full rather than half empty. I have resolved to find the silver lining in every dark cloud and to find a positive in every seemingly negative situation. 

What's that situation, person or thing getting you down and making you feel so blue? I promise you that there are always better and brighter days ahead so do not give up or relent. Instead, cheer up and forge ahead. Life goes on, so do not be left behind. Everything will be alright eventually. 

Cheers.

#AllHeartsAlways

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living