Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Saturday 5 December 2015

The Season Is Upon Us. :)




Yup! The season is surely upon us. Harmattan has hit Lagos and I must confess that I am loving it right now especially after the horrendous heat wave that hit Lagos for the past four weeks or so. 

Besides the weather, the video below just made the Christmas season more real to me. I was grinning from ear to ear and bobbing up and down through out the song. Methinks Alex Boye has topped himself with this one, and if you follow my blog closely you would know why I am gushing about Alex and this video. I think he is absolutely fantastic and you can check out a few of his other songs which I have shared on here.  

Truth be told, I didn't think anyone could sing The Little Drummer Boy better than the Pentatonix version which I shared here as well last year, but I believe Alex Boye just did. And the icing on the cake is the #AllHeartsAlways message he had at the end of the video. 

The message being this: this Christmas season, don't just ask what you get but ask what you can give to others. Be #AllHeartsAlways

Wowsers!!!!! Oh me, oh my, I am loving it. Check it out and see for yourself.

#MusicIsEverything


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living