Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Buki's Bits And Then Some.


I came across the picture above a few minutes ago and it cracked me up so much. It is very apt and applicable to my present situation. Let me start by apologizing for not having blogged in the past couple of days. I have been battling an awful flu since the 30th of January and the damn thing has refused to budge, but I'm winning this battle. lol

So the holidays are over and while the roads in Lagos are still very free from traffic, work has commenced in full. I'm hopeful that this new year would be better in more ways than one for me and for Lagosians. I think the governor has got good plans which I hope can be effected and maintained properly to ease the long-suffering of the residents of Lagos. According to Akinyemi Ashade, the state commissioner for Economic Planning and Budget, there are plans in the works to install 10,000 CCTV cameras across the state thereby enhancing security. I believe this move would curb a lot of nefarious and reckless activities within the state. 

So, I haven't made any new year resolutions because it's not my sort of thing. The three things I'm presently targeting this year would be to maximize my new exercise bicycle and shed some weight, to have less tolerance to bullshit from people, to be more resourceful. :) What changes are you looking to make in this new year?



This picture was taken on the first day of the year, on my way to my parent's house. I was so ill but you wouldn't know from the shot. Yup! I choose not to look like whatever I'm going through this year as well, lol. 

Stay strong and be #AllHeartsAlways

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living