Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Friday 27 May 2016

Happy Children's Day


Happy children's day to all the children out there. Here's wishing you all a fantastic and happy future and all the very best in all your endeavours. Keep smiling.:)




So this just happened between myself and my daughter:

Her: Mummy, I'm giving some ants my apple
Me: o.O where are the ants?
Her: On the floor. I couldn't get them to go away, so I'm feeding them. *she happily and innocently 
announces*
Me: :) **Thinking to myself, she's definitely #AllHeartsAlways**

Makes me wonder how anyone can bear to hurt kids and even derive pleasure from it. Children are so precious and their childhood must be preserved and kept pure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living