Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Sunday 21 August 2016

#DearBuki: Please Don't Let Us Starve








Dear Buki, I hope you are fine? I've been a silent follower and I must commend your hardwork.


Pls my post is a cry for help. I'm a single mother of a 22months old beautiful daughter. I've been struggling to make ends meet for my daughter and also for my siblings since d death of my parents. I want to go into a petty trade to sustain my daughter and sibling and would appreciate if I could get help for fund.


Thank you so much for your time and may God Almighty continue to bless you more, Amen!



Esther Orhoro


_____________________________________________________________________
DearEsther,

Apologies for my late response. How are you doing today? 

I am sorry about what you are going through. The truth is that life throws a lot of challenges at each and everyone of us, but we must rise above these challenges and aspire to become better. 

Having said that, may I know what sort of petty trading you want to go for, how much you would need and also if you don't mind me sharing this post and my response on my blog. If you permit me to do so, you would need to provide a contact number or address so that people who want to help you can reach out to you easily. I don't have much on me at all at the moment due to the various commitments to others i have been involved in but I will send you some money as soon as i can. 

Thanks.

Buki O.

______________________________________________________________________
Dear Buki,

Thank you so much for replying. I am trying to be fine by God's grace.

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement.

I want to go into selling of foodstuff and provisions. I would need 300k and would like you to share the post on your blog. My number is 08034000417. My bank detail is Esther Orhoro. GTB 0013079434.

I truly appreciate your kindness, may God Almighty continue to bless you more IJN, Amen.


Esther Orhoro

________________________________________________________________________



Dear Good People Out There,

Here's a chance to reach out and help Esther. Kindly donate what you can to her. Let's be #AllHeartsAlways to this needy single mother with several mouths to feed.

I know with your help, she will be back to share good news of success and positive turnaround.

Thank you.

Buki O.

1 comment:

  1. Gudeven good pple and to buki, pls do not jst read this post and ignore. Pls help a sister in need. God bless you all. Tnx.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living