Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Saturday 12 January 2019

Gimme Something Light....




Hello dearest blog visitors and readers and even my e-monitoring spirits😈😜, hope y'all had a wonderful week? I had a rather busy week and I'm presently hiding in my room (I'll explain why in a bit), lying in bed and writing while I summon up the will to exercise a bit.

I made a conscious decision to be more fit and be in better form this year. I had a bit of health issue towards the end of last year which made me ignore my physical form and the results are glaring on the lying scales I've been stepping on 😬😳 and my shrunken clothes. So I woke up this morning and started with water and lime juice to get my metabolism bubbly after which I made a healthy breakfast of beans and bbq fish (it's healthy in my head and body o). Let me add that I made the kids' breakfast of pancakes, sausage and syrup and did not even taste a bit of it as I was focused on my diet


Anyways, as I sat down to eat my healthy brekkie, I heard a small fizzy voice calling out my name in such an endearing manner. It was the chilled bottle of Pepsi in my fridge calling out for me seductively, Lord have mercy! 😩 I quickly polished off my brekkie and rushed to hide in my room. It was all I could do to resist Pepsi-Delilah-Dear

I got chatting with a friend who has been motivating me on my weight-loss journey (Journey??!! oh, who am I kidding, more like weight-Loss-Fantasy-Jog) and the conversation below ensued:





LOL. Ok, that was a really sad excuse NOT to go exercising and about the worst I've ever given unless you count the one I told my diet-partner two days ago when she told me the asun (spicy goat meat) meal I was having was not fitful worthy. I simply reminded her that goats eat grass and thus my asun was a sort of salad, no? #OkBye πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ™ˆ

Jokes aside though, health is wealth and we must all ensure we endeavour to keep healthy and fit this year, come what may. Surround yourself with people that will encourage you on your quest for a better body/health. And reconvert all your exercise bicycles-turned-clotheshangers back to their original statuses as exercise bicycles!!!!!!!

Do enjoy your weekend. πŸ’—


2 comments:

  1. Shior to you. GaanHegzasize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post! I really like your blog.You’ve done
    a good job. Keep going... :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living