Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Monday 6 June 2016

Rise And Shine, It's A Beautiful Day



Rise and shine as a new day shines through, determined and knowing that whatever storms life brews and throws your way, you will overcome and rise above them. 



I always tell people that I don't just put a 100% into my job, I put in a 150% as best as I know how and I treat my jobs like I would my own business, utterly dedicatedly. That's how everyone should act towards their jobs and towards life generally, doing whatsoever your hands finds to do brilliantly and as best as you can. So don't slack off this week, but work hard and work right. 



Live, love, smile, be happy and be #AllHeartsAlways :)




1 comment:

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living