Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Monday 9 January 2017

Be Your Wonderful Self



Good morning and a very happy new week to everyone. I've had a rough couple of months (I'll write about it in another post) but I have chosen to rise above all trials, tests and challenges thrown my way. Why? Because life is too short to be anything but happy and fulfilled at every chance we get. The amazing thing about determining to win against all odds is that from the very moment you make a conscious effort to win, the odds begin to favour you and things start falling into place.

This post is to encourage anyone going through tough times and to let them know that tough times really do NOT last, only tough people last. I choose to be tough, I choose to be deliriously happy, I choose to be satisfied, I choose to be strong, I chose to do me.  So can you.


You can't really have a testimony without an actual test now, can you? Nope, just like silver, you have to go through fire to come out refined and shiny so think about the end always and that will help you get through whatever pains you're going through. #MindOverMatter

Have a fabulous week ahead and remember to be #AllHeartsAlways to the needy around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living