Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Tuesday 2 January 2024

A New And Different Year


Happy new year everyone. If you are reading this, I truly rejoice with you for making it this far on earth because the past few years have felt like there's an irrational person ticking names off a living people's list at every slight whim. Life felt like some weird survival game but hey, we made it through.

This new year, I aim to take a different approach towards life, living and people relations. Life isn't getting easier, people aren't learning to be better as they should and for empaths like me, it is very daunting and stressful so this year, we are switching things up.

The image above sums up my rule/new year resolution for 2024. I shall not gree for anybody. If you are nice and kind to me, I shall reciprocate 1000 times over. If you are mean and nasty to me, I will hit you with all I have and then borrow to add to it, 10000 times over. I am simply done with indulging rubbish from anyone. I am going to fight for the life that I want and deserve. 😊



Be a little bit "unreasonable' this year. Do not let people walk all over you, do not let them steal your joy, guard your heart and peace very jealously. Foolish people rarely change their silly ways, so do not let that foolishness drag you down. Set yourself free from the shackles of frenemies, unfriendly friends and enemies alike. You will feel better and grow stronger if you adhere to all of these. It is only the second day of the year and I have been putting this to test since about a week ago and boy, is it working. I feel way better with the newly set boundaries that protects me mentally and physically from bullshit.

Do not be afraid to try new things in this new year. Try new towns/countries, new food, new love, new approach, new music, etc. Give life a try and come back to share your joys and wins with me here. I am counting on you.  Cheers.

 "If crying does not solve your problem, try joy" - Apostle Suleiman

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful piece. You are an angel and unfortunately anyone that is blind to see that doesn’t deserve a spot in your life. Even the Bible describes a city without walls as careless. Happy New Year Angel. May this new year usher you a whole new level and dreams come through. May ut usher a desired new beginning for you and yours. Thank you for publishing and sharing your innermost thoughts. Its such a pleasure to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I appreciate your observations, wishes and comment. Have a splendid and beautiful year ahead.

      Delete

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living