Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Wednesday 31 August 2016

#BritishHumour : FASCINATING AIDA - Cheap Flights



Yeah, I know it's been eons since I posted on here but alas, it is what it is. I am working on being better than before, I am, honestly. :) I've missed you all and I have missed writing so much. I cannot believe I haven't put up a post in over a week, Lord have mercy! 0_0

I do apologise. :)

--------------------------------------------------------

By the way, the mother and child in the post below were reportedly identified and reconnected with their family. Amazing things still happen online. ;)
-------------------------------------------------------
Nothing beats a wry British humour amidst the chaos that sums up what the country and most of our adult lives are at the moment. You have to know/read up on Ryan Air and EasyJet Airlines to fully appreciate the humour in this comedy clip.
-----------------------------------------------------
Remember, no matter how bad things might be looking now, surely, there are better days ahead. So hang in there and remain hopeful.
--------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living