Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Friday 5 January 2024

Autocorrupt And Vegetarian Mosquitoes


You know how you type one thing on your mobile phone and autocorrect frequently changes it to some complete hogwash instead, that is how the term autocorrupt came to being (that's my story....😶). The world nowadays seems to be turning upside down and nothing is as should be anymore. Basic things like good manners and common sense are now a rare thing, while abnormal things are now seen as normal and vice-versa. 

I noticed some mosquitoes flying around the other day and my mum noted how observant I was about them but she said it was ok for them to fly around since they weren't biting anyone. I thought to myself "ahnahn mummy, what in the vegetarian mosquitoes is going on here please?

So I made it my mission to kill at least one of the mosquitoes for research purpose and truly, it had sucked no blood. 😲 I was thoroughly perplexed. 😳 I guess my body got the "No gree for anybody/predator" memo this year and refused to be violated by any buggeroo 'quito. 😂

Anyway, I just want you to know that even when all others around you are neck-deep in corrupt shenanigans under the guise of "hustling", you do not have to join them. Be you, be true to yourself and do what is right even when no one is watching.

Cheers. 

1 comment:

  1. This really made me laugh. It’s the dexterity of your writing skills for me. The humour laced with learning. Now that i know there are vegan mosquitos. I wonder what bland based alternatives there is to blood. Hats off to you. Keep Shining. You Rock!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living