Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Friday 3 February 2017

Being #AllHeartsAlways



Yay!!! Thank God it's Friday. I'm really looking forward to this weekend because it's the first 'free' weekend I'll be having in a long while and I so need the rest. Y'all know how sorry I am that I've been M.I.A. on my own blog, right? Thanks for understanding as usual. Muah.



Ok, so check this video I came across on Facebook out and I can tell you for free that it will bring a tear or two to your pretty eyes. It's a very emotional story of how a neighbour took in her neighbour's three kids after she passed away suddenly from cancer. Just like that and what makes it even more marvelling is that they weren't even that close friends. 

This is what being #AllHeartsAlways is about; reaching out to the needy around you, regardless.

The surprise that comes in for the entire family, thanks to that tv show, is just incredible. Watch and enjoy. Tip: hold a tissue close, yeah, I cried too. :)


1 comment:

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living