Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Thursday 13 February 2020

New Is New Whenever New!








Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone, especially all ye faithful blog visitors of mine. :) I cannot believe it has been this long since I last posted on here. Sigh. *covers eyes in shame o*


Anyway, I'm here now and I wish you all a very splendid and prosperous new year. Yes, the new year starts whenever I say it does and I say it starts again now. There's no rule that states we have to be stuck in a rut for always.











Well, here's to new and beautiful changes in each of our lives. So much has happened to/with me in the past six months but the one thing I have taken away from it all is that life is too short so I MUST live! Not merely living but living right and living well.


Cheers to 2020!


I will do better with writing and blogging this year. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living