Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Sunday 10 July 2016

Music Is My Escape Route



Two members of my family got kidnapped yesterday. I cannot say much on it due to the ongoing investigations and stuff happening but I am glad for the support so far. I ask that you all keep supporting us with prayers until they are returned safely.

I could go on and on about how messed up Nigeria is, but I swear down, I don't even have the mental strength right now. This is so close to home and utterly devastating. How can we not feel safe in our homes, in our cities, in our country? Where else can we go to feel safe and secure?

All we have now are prayers and hope. This must end in praise.

Thank you.


2 comments:

  1. I sent you a mail, big sister. It's totally a sad news and I'm so sorry. How are you holding up? Are they back? My prayers are with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it. Thanks a lot dear. They were released yesterday morning, unharmed. Thank God.

      Delete

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living