Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Sunday 29 May 2016

Are You Smarter Than Some Kids?



I came across the quizzes below on Dailymail.co.uk and my kids and I had so much fun trying to figure them out. I started off really well but they caught up and left me behind o, these shildrens of mine. LOL

Try them for yourself and then share with your kids, nephews, nieces, neighbours's kids, every kid you can find. Kids love fun games. Answers after the cut.

Can you find the POTATO in this picture?

How good is your Maths skills? Can you find the error in this picture? ;)

Among the different breeds of dogs, is a bear. Can you find it?

You should be able to solve this one easily? ;)

Can you find the Panda among the Elephants?


There's a Cat hidden among the Owls. Go!

Lots of Snowmen and one Panda. Find the Panda. :)



Check out the answers after the cut, but don't peek until you have tried them out ;).


















4 comments:

  1. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this
    post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you are
    going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living