Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Monday 7 January 2019

Happy New Year, Happy New Week, Happy New Me.



Happy New Year to my dearest blog readers and new blog visitors. I know some of you are probably wondering if I am just entering 2019, but it's better late than never right? And while I was wondering that some of you would be wondering just that (lol), a radio jingle just played on radio this minute and made me feel less guilty for leaving my new year greeting to you all till now. It was a Christmas jingle (LOL) which has probably gotten continuous airplay from last December. 😜 So you see, even though procrastination is not advisable, whatever you ought to do should still be done because it would always have meaning to at least one person out there. Like Nike's slogan, Just Do It. 



Last year was a blur for me as I was swamped with work, travelling and studies all through till the end of August when I had a health scare and had to slow down big time whilst getting ample time of work to recover (Yay to my Bosses and colleagues at work. Le bestπŸ’–) I realised that life is but a whisper and we must seize every moment we have. We must live, love, laugh, go dancing, enjoy life and ensure we make meaningful impact in the lives of others. Life is indeed very short but we must not only hang on for all it's worth but ensure we get the best out of it before our lights get dimmed. 


This year however, I have a pretty good feeling that I would be writing more, travelling more and enjoying life more. I am not just saying these things but I will be putting major efforts into ensuring I get all of these done to the best of my ability. If you have any topics you want me to write on, shoot me an email at bukiotuyemi@gmail.com. I especially hope to revive writing more on my Let's Talk About Sex series and my #DearBuki series as well. πŸ˜€



Cheers to the new week (it's 6.10am in Lagos and traffic is still pretty much bearable for now. Fingers crossed for the rest of the week) and I do wish you all a splendidly prosperous day ahead. 

Buki O.




images culled from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living