Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Saturday 8 October 2016

Bayo Lo Le Se - Ijebu East Central LCDA Elections




My good friend and brother, Adebayo Osikomaiya is contesting for the Local Government Chairmanship in AC Ijebu East Centra, Ogun State under the APC political party. I've known Bayo for several years now and I can assure you all that he is #AllHeartsAlways. He is a keen strategist who has only good intentions towards Nigeria and making things work here.




Even though Adebayo is a seasoned banker and a lawyer, his passion is politics and making the world right and I sincerely hope he wins today. I know he will transform the lives of his people and his local government area as a whole. Prior to today, a handful of us have had series of strategy sessions to prepare for his tenure 'when' he wins the ticket today. 



I think the more educated, exposed, intellectually qualified and passionate Nigerians take active parts in politics, rather than leave it to those who are only into it for selfish purposes with no good intentions for the people, the better we would all be for it.

I wish him all the very best today.

Bayo lo le se. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living