Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Apologies For Being M.I.A


Hello dearest readers and blog visitors, I do apologize for my absence in the past couple of days. I have been under the weather and I am just grateful I am here writing this alive and all. :)

I have missed writing and there has been so so much to write about. I will catch up soon enough but I need to get my strength back fully. I also have a #SurvivorTale about my illness ordeal which I will share to encourage as many as I can. You know I always have a testimony to share, right.  :)

Take care and keep checking in.

Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. No need to apologize dear, still trying to finish up the old post. Reading is actually meant to be faster to achieve than writing but opposite is the reverse with ur blog..Lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living