Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Friday 13 February 2015

Butterflies In My Tummy :)

Yayyyyyyy, it's Friday and I'm happy for the weekend is upon me. There's something about Friday's that brings out the best in me which I just can't place. Could it be because the next day is Saturday and I don't have to wake up so early? Or could be because Fridays are usually dress-down at work and being casual probably sets off fun-hormones in me? Hehehehe.

This Friday, I'm buzzing because my brother who owns and runs Cake Mayor, paid me a surprise visit at work with a box of delicious varieties of cupcakes. He actually pranked me by calling 5 minutes earlier and claiming he was at home and had just called to check on me. So imagine my pleasant surprise when I got a call from the front desk that there was a Joseph from a media company asking to see me, getting out there and seeing him standing there. I ran up to him and hugged him hard like he had been away for years. LOL.

If you haven't tasted cakes from Cake Mayor yet, then you are so last year. :) His cakes are a sinfully delicious delight that would make you melt and tremble. In the box below, I've got different types of cupcakes like Coffee cake, Red Velvet cake, Vanilla cake, Chocolate cake and Strawberry cake. Yum Yum. It is really hard deciding which to share with my colleagues and which to keep for myself. Sigh. :D 

I'm not the only one pleased with the cupcakes, everyone around me are as well. So surprise someone today and make happiness spread. Happiness is contagious. :)

http://cakemayor.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living