Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Happy Birthday To Meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!


It's my birthday today and I can't quite put into words how happy and elated I am. I'm grateful for life, sound health, my family and loved ones, my job, my colleagues, my e-friends, my e-fans, my dearest blog visitors, my country and so very many more.

This birthday is even more special for me because I prayed for two miracles for a dear friend yesterday and both came through. I was up until 4am this morning shedding tears of joy and gratitude for such was the depth of my request and the awesomeness of it being granted.

I wish everyone loads of joy and unending love in their lives. Keep being AllHeartsAlways and do endeavor to make my day even more special by being a blessing to at least one needy person today. Cheers.


4 comments:

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living