Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Friday 16 January 2015

Health Is Wealth


Hi people, I apologize for not blogging yesterday but I had my devices confiscated. The thing is, I sort of collapsed at work on Wednesday and I've been ordered to strict bed rest since then. I can't even explain what happened or how it happened. Thankfully my test results came back negative so the doctors figured it must be stress-related.


I have therefore decided to just chilllllllllllllllllllll and stress-less. I'm putting this out there because that same Wednesday, a dear friend of mine also collapsed in her office. She was out for hours and had a very scary episode. I'm glad we are both fine now (also told her to stop being a copycat, lol) but the truth is we are lucky and grateful to have made it alive. A lot of people pass away from such thus the point of this post is to remind us all that we are mortal beings and there's only so far that we can push our bodies, lest our brains shut down.


attention to your health and do not take it for granted. Only the living and healthy can enjoy the fruits of their labour so therefore labour with sense and ease. Know when to stop and rest properly rather than pushing the body to extremes.

Thanks and do have a nice day ahead. (goes back to snuggle in bed;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living