Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Sunday 18 January 2015

Let's Talk About Sex And Trimesters



 I know, I know, it's been a while since I last wrote about this topic and I know it generates a great number of readers but the truth is that I've been out of my zone for a bit. I do sincerely apologize because I know for a fact that these sex topics have helped several relationships and marriages as well. I'm gradually getting my writing-groove back, hehehe. 


Today's topic would be focusing on sex in the first trimester of pregnancy and I will be talking about it from both the male and female perspective. Having a baby is both a wonderful and weighty decision and it shouldn't be taken lightly at all because it comes with a whole lot of changes that no one has ever told you. Ready? Click below.......





From a (well most) female's perspective, as soon as the euphoria of that "yes I did it!!!!" moment passes after the positive pregnancy test, comes a bombardment of hormonal changes that would come as a shock to you because you had no idea your body could feel and crave and resent all it is set to do. Where do I start from? You have your tongue tasting like you licked the entire floors of a sawdust factory and your appetite shot to zero. You can barely eat and every bit of smell nauseates you, You feel drawn in several directions at once and you often just want to sit down and bawl your eyes out because your tummy like there's a marching band inside it having a tug-of-war. Then for some, there is the constant need to pee every 10 minutes, and I mean that seriously. Every. Ten. Minutes!!!

I will spare you men the rest of the seeming horrors most pregnant ladies in their first trimester goes through, but can you now  imagine how trying to fit in sex appeal into the mix above seems like a daunting task for the ladies? Huhn? It's not that they don't still desire you or love you less, it's just that the raging hormones would simply not let them have the urge to want to have sex seeing as that was what got them into this predicament in the first place.

Now ladies, picture this. You man has been getting steady sex and then some from you all these while, however briefly, (especially for the virgin brides who took in shortly after the wedding) and then BOOM! You get a bun in the oven and all that lovey-dovey stops abruptly or trickles down to the barest minimum for the few lucky ones. Seriously, mull on it for a wee bit. How do you think this makes them feel? LOL! I can almost hear the guilty ones screaming "we don' curr, they put us in this position"!! Ok, calm down, calm down, hey I'm on your side too.

The thing is, men are wired differently from women so while we are feeling all sickly due to the joys of motherhood in the first and sometimes second trimester, the men feel us too but they still need/want/have to get laid by our fine selves. Seeing as we are in this marriages for the long haul and we don't want them going astray or wanking themselves to oblivion, it is often best to tamper condition with mercy. 

To the men, the best way to get your preggers partner to cooperate with you in dishing out your bedroom supper is to beg. Simple as that; just beg and appeal to her softer side. Don't suffer in silence, don't lash out in frustration and for God's sake and your family's sake, do not stray or be enticed by some random skelewu (side chic). 

Feel free to use these lyrics of mine to get your beloved to see things your way, oh and ensure your expression carries as much weight as your words;

Say: "baby I appreciate you and understand how you must be feeling and your predicament but you must understand my situation as well. You're my one and only option for sexual release and I've been trying not to bring it up but I'm so filled up that if I sneeze right now, everybody around will carry prolly get preggers o". 

LOL. Trust me, she will comply if her heart isn't made of ice and if your timing is right. ;)

Finally, when both of you have reached an agreement and all is set for your bedroom supper, remember that the wee baby you have both just made is in a very fragile state, so do take things very easy. No hanging-off-the-chandelier kindda sex or  fifty shades of anything at all. Just go easy like Sunday morning for now until the foetus is much stronger and well developed. Many couples tend to want to carry on as usual but that's not advisable in the first trimester because the end result may not be pleasant at all. So do remember that and feel free to share this article with others you think would benefit from it. :)

Have a great week ahead.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living