Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Friday 20 May 2016

Music Is Soul Food




I have resisted watching Fast and Furious & because of Paul Walker's demise. I was a huge fan of his and was deeply pained by his avoidable death. It was not until this past Sunday that I summoned up the courage to watch the movie, and it was more bearable but definitely very touching. I wondered how his co-cast/friends/family are coping with his death. Death is so annoyingly final.




Truly music is the art of the soul and this song, See You Again by Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth, in itself seems to have a soul of its own. Every time I listen to it, I feel Charlie Puth and Wiz Khalifa's pains and it helps me come to terms better with Paul's death. An absolutely fantastic and well sung song.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living