Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Happy Birthday To Me.



Yay!!! It's another birthday and I am mighty grateful and happy to be alive and well to enjoy it. The past year has been amazing and I am optimistic about the next one year because I have chosen to be more of a doer and a go-getter, so help me God.

This time last year I was particularly elated because a friend got two miracles I had been praying for her about. This time around, I am particularly chuffed because another friend of mine is presently very happy and is in a much better place than she has been in the past 7 years. I am also pretty pleased with myself and the progress I've made since last year. I won't lie and say it's been easy getting here but it sure has been worth it because each experience has built me up to be stronger.

I am positive that the best is yet to come and I patiently await and look forward to it all. Please do me a special favour and be #AllHeartsAlways to as many needy around you today as you can. Being #AllHeartsAlways can take any form such as a smile here, a kind word there, an apology here, a hug there, free meal(s) to a broke or hungry person, giving out your unused clothes, shoes and whatnot, etc.

Special shoutout to all my birthday mates across the world.

Thank you all for your support and love. Cheers.

Off I go, after all it isn't always one gets to be sixteen again. ;) :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday dearest friend, wishing you the very best always...love fofo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living