Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Monday 18 April 2016

A Fun Weekend And A Lovely Week Ahead


Happy new week to you all. Hope you had a splendid weekend? I sure did, as my kid brother had his engagement party on Saturday. It was loads of fun with lots of family and friends around. We'd been at it since Friday, hence my blog-absence. I missed you all loads but I had absolutely no time to myself to attempt to write.

Anyway, I'm back now and glad to see a new week. The beauty of this week is that my kid brother's wedding is coming up tomorrow. It would be an outdoor wedding and it promises to be a fabulous affair. I am pretty excited. 

Kids are back in school this week so I wish parents all the best with school runs and all that.

Do have a blessed and prosperous week ahead. Keep being #AllHeartsAlways

Here are a few pictures from the event on Saturday:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living