Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Friday 10 June 2016

Amazing Dance Video



Thank God It's Friday!!!! Yup, we have run through another week and now it's Fri-Yay! I'm so happy the weekend is upon us, even though I will be working tomorrow, but at least I don't have to be up at 4am as usual. 

I came across the video below of a few kids dancing to Cut It by Genesis led by Kida The Great and every time I watch the video, it gives me a buzz. You see, dancing is one of my favourite pastimes and it pleases me not only to dance but to watch others dance. These kids nailed it down. 

I did a bit of research and discovered that Kida The Great comes from a background of professional dancers and they recently auditioned on the tv show "So You Think You Can Dance". I don't know how far he's gone but I know he would go places.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living