Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Thursday 23 June 2016

Watch How Far The Japanese Take Science




Wow. Watch how far the Japanese have come with science. Some young students hatched a chick without a shell. I was full of awe and admiration watching this amazing achievement of these kids. I mean so long as science is not used to wipe out the world or destroy or hurt people, I am totally cool with it. 

The video did leave my heart heavy for my dear Nigeria because I kept wondering hw long it would take us to catch up with such things when we (and i use the term "we" loosely here) are celebrating the fact that we would be producing PENCILS come year 2020!!!!

Sigh.

Enjoy the video and share your thoughts on it.

Do have a splendid day ahead. 

(Yessssssss, the weekend is almost here. I can smell it, lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living