Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Thursday 17 September 2015

Catch Me On Morning Desk Today.

You'd have to be a Game of Thrones fan to get this meme. ;)

A few days ago, I got an offer to appear briefly on a live tv show and because I have passed on several offers in the past so I thought I would give this one a go; moreover the topic is about School Resumption and the roles of parents and children. What's not to like, I thought. Thankfully I still have some annual leave days left, I quickly leveraged on that to get a day off.

So if you are less busy, you can catch me on Lagos Television (DSTV 256) by 10.15am this morning on the Morning Desk show. Yes, it's today. Whooooooosh!!! As I type, I have no clue what I would say or even wear, but I am pretty certain it would all get sorted. Hopefully I don't freeze in front of the cameras and embarrass you all, hehehehehe. Errm, if I do, you would still love me, right? ;) 



Wish me luck and watch if you can.

Thanks and do have a lovely day ahead.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living