Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Monday 14 September 2015

#MusicMonday - You're The Inspiration


Something really odd and random happened to me in the early hours of today. I woke up at 1.32am and the words and tune to the song in the video below came to me and stuck with me until I got up to search it out and played it. 

I have loved this song for many many years and I still recall a very lovely roomie of mine in Mozambique Hall, OAU playing this. Her taste in music was very eclectic and I loved it. I can't even remember her name right now, but I wish I would see her again. 

Shout out to all OAU graduates and students who passed through Moz Hall, especially the '98 set of U Block. :)

I hope the song and words inspires you, as it does me every time. 

#MusicIsEverything #AllHeartsAlways



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living