Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Thursday 8 October 2015

I Can't Believe What I Just Watched!!



What you are about to watch will blow your mind away!!!!!

 Meet DJ Arch, the youngest DJ in the world (well, in South Africa at least) who is just three years old but doing an incredible and unbelievably amazing job at being a DJ. I have watched a couple of his YouTube videos and I am in awe of him. Go through his YouTube page and see that it is not a fluke. Wowsers!!!!

He uses both his hands which is rather impressive and that look of concentration on his face makes me wonder what's going on in his head. Chai. The crowd did not even faze him.
(*runs off to pull out the talent in my kids by force o!* hehehe:)

The video below shows him going on SA's Got Talent and he got the golden buzzer for his efforts. Well deserved too.



Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living