Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Wednesday 19 November 2014

This Is Dedicated To The Hard Working Parents.





Hi guys, my sincere apologies for not blogging yesterday. I had a helluva day but as a survivor, I struggled through it and came out bruised but standing. Being a career woman, wife, mother, friend, sister, daughter, etc is no easy walk in the park, yet majority of us do it without crumbling under the pressure. Oh well, c'est la vie.

I found this hilarious video online and I thought it was apt to share it today given my topsy-turvy day yesterday and life generally. :) Bravo to all the women out there and a big shout out to all the responsible hands-on husbands and fathers. :)

P.s that bit at the end ehn, I thought it was only African mothers that said stuff like "your kids will do the same to you". LOL

2 comments:

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living