Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Saturday 1 November 2014

Saturday Quiz For Geniuses ;)

Happy weekend people. I'm in bed trying to rest before my hectic Saturday begins. I've got some houses to view today, a dear friend to visit and a wedding at my in-laws. Phew! Before all of that, I'm trying to dodge my hubby. Hehehehe, not what you're thinking though. He wants us to go for a jog but I'm sooooo not up to it this morning. I'm thinking of going to hide in a bathroom or something. (Yes, I'm feeling that lazy) LOL. What's your Saturday looking like?

I've got a quiz for you. Let's see how many geniuses I've got for readers. (All of you I'm pretty sure. *dances skelewu*)



1 comment:

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living