Oratouch is an agency that recruit international students for admission placements into UK Universities.
Oratouch Educations Key Facts:
- Degrees awarded by the Top rank University of Chester & Anglia Ruskin
- Over 95 per cent pass rates on all degree courses
- Multiple modern campuses, all located within easy reach of London and Liverpool cities
- Scholarship available for academically talented and exceptionally gifted sportsmen
Our UK university partners:
- University of Chester:
§ Produces some of the most employable graduates in the globe, with 81% of university graduates in graduate-level employment and 92% in jobs overall within six months of graduating
§ Is the first University Careers Service in Europe to be awarded five stars and World Class status by the European Foundation for Quality Management in 2011
§ Was shortlisted for the Leadership and Management Award by Times Higher Education in 2011 and 2012
§ Is fully accredited under the Matrix standard for Information, Advice and Guidance
- Anglia Ruskin University
· Anglia Ruskin University is one of the largest universities in the East of England, and one of the largest providers of face-to-face part-time training in the country.
· Anglia Ruskin University's Student Services team was recognised as the best in the country at the Times Higher Education Awards 2012.
Universities’ campuses are WiFi enables and main IT labs are spacious and well-equipped creating a productive environment to study in; library stock compromises of a loan and reference collection of all core texts and recommended reading and a collection on study skills and research methodologies. Both print and online resources are available to help students with their studies.
Admission for Masters of Business Administration course at leading universities:
Enhance your knowledge in modern business management and finance subjects.
Key course facts
Course length: 12 months
Start dates for Chester- November, April
Start dates for Anglia R- February, June
Academic: WAEC certificate & Undergraduate degree with good marks and 2 years work experience of 2 years in business related field
- Academic Reference Letter
Age: from 21 and above
Fees: from 5,450 GBP. Bursary fees available to specific countries to study in 2014
Please do not hesitate to contact Muyiwa if you require any further information. Ensure to tell them you got the info from this blog as that might earn you some extra discount. I wish you all the best.