Advertise On Buki's Blog

Advertise On Buki's Blog
Contact: bukiotuyemi@gmail.com

Monday 21 July 2014

Some Mothers do Have Them......



                                   

 Yup! That's what I look like right now and what I'm wishing all my readers (hehehe). Now I stayed in all weekend with the intention to rest and I did get some sleep. I still woke up feeling tired and drained. I guess I am fatigued or something. 

That's the explanation I'm giving for my typo-filled post earlier this morning. Last night, I was typing some drafts and between feeling so sleepy and being jumped on, pinched, and dragged by my mini-troops, one of the posts I wrote and uploaded this morning was laden with typos. (Oh, the horror!!) Thankfully, I was notified quickly by "an angel of mine" and I made the necessary corrections. Phew! Thanks angel. :)

Parenthood is no easy walk in the park. I don't know how our parents did it back then with the number of kids they had. I mean, there should be courses in schools to prepare one a bit for parenthood. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids to bits and wouldn't trade places for anything. I'm just saying that we need to prepare young parents for parenthood and I mean the good, the bad, the ugly, and all that's in between them. The rate at which young couples get pressured into becoming parents as soon as they get married is just absurd when you compare it to the fact that they don't get told what parenting really entails. 

It all made me think back to a certain picture I saw a while back and I could totally relate with it.






LMAO. I know some of you recall your mums telling you just that when you got up to Mischief-level-200. Chai! Those pikins of mine showed me pepper yesterday and I was quite a handful too growing up. Karma has no sense of humour at all, lol. 

Anyways, do have a lovely day ahead. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are feedback, so please bring them on. :) #Learning #Living